Idea Marketplace 2016
The Academic & Professional Assembly (APA) would like to formally invite you to participate in our annual “un-conference” Idea Marketplace. Idea Marketplace is a week-long platform for University of Florida staff or faculty to connect and present their ideas and expertise on their own schedule and at their own desired location. Idea Marketplace is scheduled for December 12th- December 16th.
Our goal is to offer engaging staff-led sessions throughout the week, permitting as many people as possible to participate and/or lead a session. The deadline to submit a proposal is November 18th.
Not sure what to present? Check out (and/or borrow) these ideas below:
- Telling Stories with Data
- Starting an Internship Program for Your Office
- Supervising with Emotional Intelligence
- Contributing to the Career Development of Your Student Staff
- Better Event Planning
- A Side of Passion: Pursuing Side Projects to Supplement Income and Well-Being
Contact – Matthew P. Cowley (MatthewCo@crc.ufl.edu)
Ready to submit your proposal? Just click the Link Below